Blow your money in, not away.
Is your house too cold in the winter? Your heat and your money could literally be going out the chimney! Adding attic insulation to your home can save you hundreds of dollars in heating costs each and every winter. It will also help keep the cool air from escaping in the summer. At C&L Ward, we have partnered with Owens Corning, the top roofing and insulation brand in the country, to provide our customers with quality attic insulation. Most attic insulation installations can be completed within a of couple hours to one day!
Do you have enough?
All it takes is a quick peek to find out. If your attic floor is insulated but the wood beams (joists) are still visible, you probably don’t have enough. But even if you can’t see your beams, that’s still no guarantee that you have enough insulation.
Here in Michigan, we recommend an insulation value of R-60 for attic floors – about 18 inches of insulation. This amount will provide you with the maximum energy-savings and home comfort for your family.
Why have your attic re-insulated?
- Older forms of insulation settle and lose their insulation value over time
- Many of our customers have cut their monthly heating & cooling costs up to 20%
- Our trained installers can complete most jobs in less than 4-hours
- Our low-dust system provides virtually no mess to clean-up
- The return on investment for attic insulation is typically 18-30 months
To find out your current R-value, and how much more insulation you need, schedule yourself a free attic assessment with our expert attic team.. During this assessment, we will provide you with our recommendation and a written proposal for maximum home energy-savings all year long.
The Pink Panther © 1964-2017 MGM Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.